Our largest project of the year to date.
We chose a concept that was quick to install. All external walls where inflatable and internally lit with colour changing LED lighting. This created a soft space that was inviting, comfortable and an escape from the business of conferencing and the main show floor for doctors.
1. Air-roof entrance
2. Inflate walls with internal LED lighting changing from soft white to subtle green
3. A fully stocked smoothie bar
4. A fully stocked espresso bar
5. A variety of snacks
6. A full lounge and cafe area to each side of the exhibit
7. 2 large meeting suites with projector facilities utilising Octanorm Maxima
8. Free WiFi for delegates
9. Computer terminals for those delegates who didn’t bring their laptops.
10. 2 x emergency exits
Internally furnishings consisted of custom bar units, new furnishings, Octanorm maxima structures as well as eco-friendly Xanita board units to display product detail.
The crew at HOTT3D handled all aspects so that it was literally a walk-on, walk-off scenario for client.
All in all this project rolled out perfectly and smoothly, which is indicative of the pre-event planning we put into such projects
For Design stands, Hospitality suites and Budget Exhibits visit us at ….