Whether you are an innovative leader in the business world, a singular consumer with some curiosities and interests, or somewhere in between, you likely know that trade shows are an excellent way to learn about the latest developments in a given industry. Car lovers have been known to flock by the millions to auto shows in big cities like New York, Dallas, and Las Vegas.
The annual flower trade show in Philadelphia is attended by wedding planners, tourists, and run-of-the-mill, casual flower lovers and hobbyists alike. So whatever your reason for wanting to attend a trade show or expo, there are always plenty to choose from. There is really a trade show for almost every interest, but what many people do not also realize is that there is also a trade show in almost every geographic location. Africa has a number of exciting trade shows planned for 2013. Below are the top trade shows for 2013 in Africa.
- The Johannesburg International Motor Show (also known as the Jo’burg Motor Show) is held every other year. This year it will be held at the Johannesburg Expo Centre, Nasrec, Johannesburg on October 16 – 27, 2013. Expect to see luxury cars, trucks, and eco-friendly cars at this great event. (HOTT3D will be onsite building exhibition stands for clients)
– The 2013 SOURCE Africa Trade Show being held on April 9 – 12, 2013, is held at the Cape Town Convention Center and brings together all sorts of players in the apparel world in Africa. The two day trade expo will include the Country Collection pavilions showing products from South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Kenya, Mauritius and other African countries.
The Africa Health Exhibition and Congress 2013 on May 7 – 9, 2013 at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Gauteng, South Africa will include 13 medical conferences and 15 country pavilions. Everyone working in healthcare in Africa will want to be at this event.
The Africa Electricity expo in Johannesburg, South Africa on October 22 – 24, 2013 is the trade fair for the Energy Industry of the African continent. Known to be a leading energy event, it is considered to be the hub for the electrotechnical industry in the United Arab Emirates.
- The NWJ Bridal and Events Show in Durban, South Africa at the Durban Exhibition Centre on March 1 – 3, 2013 is an international trade show for the wedding industry. With all the latest products and services, it is a must for anyone working in weddings in Africa.
– The IFE Africa, International Food, Drink and Hospitality Exhibition is the place to go for all of the latest trends in the continent’s food and beverage industry. Held annually, this event is for professional visitors only and takes place on September 18 – 20, 2013.
- The Professional Beauty Cape Town is a notable trade fair for beauty products held in Durban, South Africa on May 19 – 20, 2013. It gives its professional attendees an overview of products and services in the makeup, aromatherapy, spa, skin care, and nail care industries.
- The WoodEX for Africa trade show in Johnnesburg, South Africa is an annual exhibition for professionals working in the wood and wood processing industries. In 2013 the professional visitors in attendance will come to the Gallagher Convention Center on March 21 – 23, 2013. Wood workers from all over the continent will be there!