Africa Oil & Power draws a premier crowd of ministers and senior level government officials and top executives of private sector companies spanning the entire value chain, including upstream, downstream, power generation and legal and finance. The event is the benchmark for top-tier networking and high-level discussion on a multitude of issues concerning the African energy and electricity landscape.
The elite, hand-picked collection of speakers will put delegates face to face with the industry people who matter most: the decision makers. The industry’s only invitation-only event, Africa Oil & Power offers a second to none peer-to-peer networking experience.
2. ENGAGING CONTENT
Africa Oil & Power aims to become the African benchmark for high-level discussion on a multitude of topics covering the African energy and electricity landscape.
3. ALL ABOUT BUSINESS
Africa Oil & Power is dedicated to the capital and power brokers of the industry. It’s a chance to shake hands and get right down to the business of making deals.
Our involvement included:
- Rationalisation, production and construction of the concept stage design
- Co-ordination of Audio Visual and Sounds components utilising a 6m x 3.6m LED screen.
- Venue Branding using large format, tensioned fabric prints
- A Huge 6m wide x 5.5m high lightbox for photo opportunities and press spot interviews
- Creation of Press conference backdrops using tensioned fabric prints.
- A custom fabricated show Icon with backlit edges for re-use year-on-year.
- Custom fabricated furnishings for the stage seating area.
- Custom fabricated literature zone
The massive, multi level 23m x 6.5m x 4.8m high stage consisted of integrated LED modules to create a huge 6m x 3.6m screen coupled with custom timber curved ends to accommodate sponsor and media partner graphics.
An awesome event to be involved with and one that was impeccably and seamlessly installed and produced by the team.
Bayer Middle East chose Cape Town as their destination for their annual internal sales conference. The Westin, Cape Town (adjacent to the CTICC) played host to 250 internal sales staff and management including the head management of Bayer South Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Having a long and successful relationship with Tourvest, HOTT3D were asked to design and develop the Conference Branding & Venue Wayfinding at The Westin by producing large and grand format printed event and product branding to fit specific internal venues and meeting areas.
Knowing that the delivery had to be world class and without single fault we invested a great deal of time in site visiting and planning.
Branding elements included:
1. 4 Product specific breakout rooms with seamless wall to wall branding.
2. A massive 6m wide x 5.5m high entrance lobby lightbox to serve as the main photo opportunity backdrop.
3. A 19m x 5m seamless printed backdrop with an integrated 4×3 screen in the main venue coupled with a raised stage platform and speakers podium. The logistics for this item alone included printing the seamless backdrop offshore in Germany as there are no South African facilities that can print on fabric to this size or to the required quality with joining.
4. 3m x 4m event specific lightboxes to add to the branding around the giant stage backdrop.
5. Cladding the 6 main lobby foyer pillars in seamless 6m tall event and product branding.
Meticulous planning ensured our Conference Branding & Venue Wayfinding was installed in less than 12 hours. This was an exceptionally well executed project from client servicing all the way through to production onsite, ensuring one very happy client.
19m x 5m seamless printed backdrop
Main lobby foyer pillars
4×3 screen in the main venue
Breakout room with seamless wall to wall branding
3m x 4m event specific lightboxes
Entrance lobby lightbox
View more HOTT3D Conference Branding & Venue Wayfinding here