Africa Oil & Power draws a premier crowd of ministers and senior level government officials and top executives of private sector companies spanning the entire value chain, including upstream, downstream, power generation and legal and finance. The event is the benchmark for top-tier networking and high-level discussion on a multitude of issues concerning the African energy and electricity landscape.
The elite, hand-picked collection of speakers will put delegates face to face with the industry people who matter most: the decision makers. The industry’s only invitation-only event, Africa Oil & Power offers a second to none peer-to-peer networking experience.
2. ENGAGING CONTENT
Africa Oil & Power aims to become the African benchmark for high-level discussion on a multitude of topics covering the African energy and electricity landscape.
3. ALL ABOUT BUSINESS
Africa Oil & Power is dedicated to the capital and power brokers of the industry. It’s a chance to shake hands and get right down to the business of making deals.
Our involvement included:
- Rationalisation, production and construction of the concept stage design
- Co-ordination of Audio Visual and Sounds components utilising a 6m x 3.6m LED screen.
- Venue Branding using large format, tensioned fabric prints
- A Huge 6m wide x 5.5m high lightbox for photo opportunities and press spot interviews
- Creation of Press conference backdrops using tensioned fabric prints.
- A custom fabricated show Icon with backlit edges for re-use year-on-year.
- Custom fabricated furnishings for the stage seating area.
- Custom fabricated literature zone
The massive, multi level 23m x 6.5m x 4.8m high stage consisted of integrated LED modules to create a huge 6m x 3.6m screen coupled with custom timber curved ends to accommodate sponsor and media partner graphics.
An awesome event to be involved with and one that was impeccably and seamlessly installed and produced by the team.